UNIFIED TRADING HALL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Dynamic (and automated) pricing.
- Automated shelf management and customers control.
- Reduce costs for business processes.
- Decrease the number of human errors.
INCREASES STORE EFFICIENCY BY REDUCING THE INFLUENCE OF THE HUMAN FACTOR
SYSTEM BASIS — ELECTRONIC SHELF LABELS
- Implement dynamic pricing, including intraday.
- Offer the client “individual conditions” in the framework of loyalty programs.
- Manage the placement of goods, “mark up” the store and control the display.
- Interact with the buyer.
Shelf in advertising information surface.
Infrastructure for other automation system components.
Complex automation of a trading hall
- for SALES GROWTH UP TO 3–15%
- $650 . . . $1300 FROM ft2
ELECTRONIC PRICE TAGS ARE NOT A MEANS OF SAVING BUT A TOOL TO INCREASE SALES AND PROFITABILITY
Universal infrastructure of data transmission “SMART SHELF”
Unified interface between a controller and ESLs
It is a plastic rail with three conductive lines to power up and communicate to the retail automation equipment.
Common rail reduces number of required controllers, batteries and radio modules per store.
- OPERATING WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF EQUIPMENT — ESLs, card readers, barcode readers, inquiry buttons, intercom. Each device can be put wherever you need.
- WHEN ESL BECOME OBSOLETE AND NEED REPLACEMENT, shelf equipment and controllers remain actual. No necessity to re-construct entire store, just replace outdated or non functional devices.
Basis for future store information
All device controllers work as repeaters. Now you do not need to invest in the infrastructure. Controllers distribute data wherever you need in the store, even if they have a complex configuration of radio communication.
Each controller can work as a navigation beacon.
Just add more devices (or delete unnecessary ones) for scaling the whole system.
ALLOW TO CONNECT DEVICES FROM DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS THAT MEET THE STANDARDS AND PROTOCOLS
COMMUNICATION WITH USER
TAG RIGHT FROM
THE MOBILE PHONE
Besides custom CRM integration, a staff member can set up a shelf label using his/her smartphone or tablet. No need for complex solutions, just an app.
IDENTIFY THE CLIENT BY SMARTPHONE
Customers can be identified by their Bluetooth smartphones and provided with their personal discounts, fferings or just greetings.
Share price information right to customer’s smartphone and interact with store-specific app.
AND LOW, LOW, LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
INTEGRATION WITH LOYALTY PROGRAMS, INDOOR NAVIGATION AND OTHER USER SERVICES
STAFF INQUIRY BUTTON
DO NOT LOSE RETAIL SALES DUE TO THE LACK OF STAFF
Simple and effective way to make a store interactive.
More advanced than typically used analogs:
- Integrated with in-store broadcasting service.
- Able to call cell and landlines to request staff attention.
- Logging and reporting for performance analysis.
TWO WAY INTERCOM
Lets client get a consultancy right at the shelf:
- Telephony system integrated.
- Embedded microphones and speakers.
- For large stores with reduced staff.
- Keeps customers loyal and serviced wherever it is.
- Call can be answered on the move or by back office personnel.
INDIVIDUAL OFFER TO CUSTOMER
- Buyer detection and identification
- Readers for smartphones and loyalty cards
- Individual discounts and offers
- Personalized advertising
- Integration with pricing
Customer loyalty subsystem
TECHNOLOGY OF ACTIVE BEACONS
- every shelf controller is a beacon
- improved with the help of dead reckoning
- shelf controller broadcast is managed
- tracking people (customers and staff)
- tracking cellular phone on 15-20 mm distance
- tracking equipment
RECOGNITION OF GOODS ON THE SHELF
SMART SHELF INFRASTRUCTURE ALLOWS TO INSTALL:
- high resolution camera modules
- digital signal processors for image preprocessing
RADIO INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORTS:
- transfer of pre-processed product information
- server-side data processing
- notify staff in the hall about the problems of display
- forming of reports, alerts and notifications
Using a ready-made infrastructure for data collection and transmission, interfaces, protocols and computing resources, it is possible to repeatedly save on the introduction of technologies.
- Uses already prepared infrastructure
- Allows to control staff
- Allows you to identify buyers
- Works in real time
- Easily integrates with other methods of identification and authorization, incl. BLE and NFC tags supported by the system
- the entire territory of a trading floor is a controlled space
- control based on tags (BLE and NFC) is supported
- movement of gadgets control
- control based on machine vision
- access authorization
- movement control
- heat maps
- geofences tracking
- time measurement of typical operations and processes
- labor productivity control and increase
- Locating equipment
- using tags
- using computer vision
- Verification of compliance with the rules of use
- Correlation to staff movement
- Preventing theft and breakage
- Prevent non-core use
Smart store loses less and earns more